Sunday, October 29, 2017

Creativity and New Media

To me, creativity in new media means for me to be able to expand my hobbies. Much like my example as discussed along with the article by Sasha, new media was able to allow artists and rising artists to be discovered and make their artistic dreams come true. For me, my dream is to become a good cook. In my version of new media, I think learning from YouTube videos or quick Instagram feeds allow me to grow my hobby. So, for my creativity project I decided to learn and attempt to crochet a small sweater. Here is the video from YouTube I learned from and the picture is my sad attempt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqlPZqfH4C0


2 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle,

    I too, resort to Youtube when I want to learn how to cook something or make some DIYs. I like the colors on the sweater you attempted to make; practice makes perfect do not give up! :)

    ReplyDelete